Chapter Thirty One: Reading Notes of The Mahabharata, Part D (PDE Version)

 To me, this story was so sad. It was just the way I interpreted it. 

The feel of this story was like the calm after the storm, but the storm wasn’t over yet. I noticed how a lot of the characters were coming to terms, even though it seemed very difficult. What I liked the most was the vulnerability that all of the characters showed in this story. I think it’s important to note that they had their imperfections as well. 

The formatting of this story was really nice as well. It was traditional, at least to me. It starts out with heartache fore what is going on, but ends on a happier note. I really liked that. 

This story is titled Mourning by Donald A. Mackenzie

(Image is titled Raja Pandu and Matakunti and can be found on Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s website)


Comments

Popular Posts