Chapter Thirty Six: Reading Notes Epified: Mahabharata videos, Part A-B

 Part A:

So far I really love the way the story is told. I like that as they are telling the story of the Mahabharata, they are drawing the story as well. It gives me something to look at while I’m listening instead of just taking up one of my senses. The videos are also really good at keeping me interested. They really remind me of the telenovelas that I watch because they are structured so similarly. I’m learning of new details that I missed while reading the first time which I think was the point of this assignment.

Part B: 

It seems like the episodes just get better and better. The storytelling is marvelous and makes me want to watch more with every episode. It’s addicting. The choice of music for the background is great, too! It really adds to the emotions that the characters are feeling while the story continues on. It adds an element I didn’t know the story needed. 

The videos I watched were Epified: The Mahabharata Parts A-B by Epified TV.

(This photo is titled Wood Carving of a Scene from the Mahabharata uploaded to Flickr by Thaths)

Comments

Popular Posts