Chapter Seven: Impressions of Technology

 I recently learned a lot more about how to make better use of the technology I currently have. For example, I learned that we can add a word count which makes life so much easier. I won’t have to go into word anymore. I wasn’t familiar with any of the tips really, so learning about them will come in handy. 

The environment of this class is unlike any class I’ve taken. It seems so much more laid back, which I like. It’s definitely a work mostly by yourself ordeal, and that’s something I really love in classes. I’m not in love with the idea of socializing, it gives me a ton of anxiety cause I can never think of good conversation topics, so this class being online saves me a lot of overthinking. 

Below is a photo I found. I thought it was really interesting given we’re on the topic of technology. In Fahrenheit 451 technology is seen as quite negative, but in this assignment we’re talking about how technology can help us to do better. It’s a good contrast.

Comments

Popular Posts