Chapter Seventeen: Topic Research

 For my first topic of this research assignment, I think I’d like to write about the Indian Elephants! I saw one of the resources that mentioned elephants, and because I’ve always had a fascination with them, I figured it would be a great topic! I’m not sure yet how I could fit the elephants into my story, but I think I could go along the lines of it’s point of view. Like, maybe I could talk about the elephants thoughts and feelings in helping the journey move forward. Here’s where the idea came from: Elephants.

I think I mentioned in a previous blog post that I’m super passionate about food. So when I saw the topic research idea for food, I was hooked. I was thinking maybe I could talk about the foods within the stories and their significance. Although I’m not sure how it would entirely fit into the whole scheme of things, but I’m sure I could make it work. Here’s the link for this idea: Food

Piggybacking off of the story of the women of the epic stories, I found a topic that mentioned the Women of the Ramayana. I liked this idea because I thought the first half of the Ramayana was so dramatic and crazy, and I mean that in the absolute best way possible. I’ve had my fair share of telenovelas, but The Ramayana took the cake when it came to twists and turns. Maybe I could take my video idea and use it with the women in this story. 

(Image from Wikimedia)


Comments

Popular Posts