Chapter Twenty Three: Storybook Plan

 Hi there! For my project I wanted to tell the stories of the women of the Indian Epics in a different way! I've read so many different stories that have done a wonderful job of giving these women a voice, that I wanted to do the same! 

Here are the links to some stories I think will be beneficial to read: Epic Women Tell All, Ramayana: Kaikeyi and Dasharatha , Bharata Returns, Mahabharata.

For my project I hope to talk about three different women: Sita, Kaikeyi, and Draupadi. For the style, I was thinking of having them tell their own story in the style of a YouTube story time video. I've seen so many videos like this where content creators tell their subscribers how something went down from their point of view, so I thought what better way to tie classic tales with something modern! I want the style of the story to feel like these women are making their own video sitting down and telling everyone what they went through. Each episode/story will be one of these women in their own "video" telling their side of the story.

What I want people to get out of this is that there is always going to be multiple sides of a story. We always rush to judge people based off of one person's accounts before getting to know what another person was thinking or feeling in that same situation. I think it's so important to get as much information as possible before making a judgment/decision. 

Comments

Popular Posts