Chapter Forty Six: Reading Notes - Epified Krishna Part B

 For today’s reading assignment, I will be finishing the Epified series on Krishna. 

To begin, in the first episode of this part, I thought it was so creative that Krishna taught a lesson by turning himself into cows. I don’t think I’ve ever read or heard of someone teaching a lesson by shapeshifting, although maybe I just haven’t heard enough stories.

I like how the Krishna was painted as this sort of typical do-good person. As cliché as it might be, those are the best characters because of how wholesome they are. They’re good characters to look up to and strive to be like.

In the last episode, what I truly admired most was that despite the fact that they’d be called cowards, Krishna shifted the city of Mathura so that the people would be safe from attackers. 

The videos I watched were Epified: Krishna uploaded to YouTube by Epified 

(This image is titled Krishna-I and was uploaded to Flickr by Biswajit Das)


Comments

Popular Posts